- Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe away sweat, dirt, etc. Wipe dry with a soft lint free cloth.
- Don't use cleaners containing strong chemicals. This could destroy the leather or damage stone & metal beads.
- Put jewelry on last. Avoid getting makeup, lotions, hair care products, etc on your jewelry.
- Always use the buttons or clasps to put on &remove jewelry. Slipping jewelry on or off will cause stretching, and eventually breakage overtime.
- Remove jewelry before exercising & keep away from water.
- Store in a cool, dry container or bag. Humidity & moisture are leather's enemies!
- Do not overcrowd jewelry. Keep away from metal or sharp edges that can damage leather.